Monday, August 2, 2010

A Poem To Someone

I never knew that I’ll fall for you this way.
Maybe its quite too bazaar, too odd to hold on.
But I’m still here *having a hard time to go on.*

You are the GIRL that I use to look for.
Your smile :) serenades my dry skin at all.
Just so gentle not to be renowned on.

Yes I am a fool, too fool not to face you.
You who’s just so fine to make me groan.
Sometimes I feel that we were not meant to.
There are moments of us that I’d let myself to pass on.
Oh I’m too fool not to stand for you.

Do I deserve to feel this way?
Do YOU deserve to be treated this way?
Should I let myself give in?
Should I let you run to someone keen?

I’m the coward one who will stand for your mishaps.
I am the numb one who’ll take out the pain that you feel.
I’ll be the flame that’ll be the one who shall melt your icy aches.
I’ll be your brush who slowly help you to paint a better image…of you and me.
I’ll be the isle that you could step on to.
I’ll be the guide to the place somewhere we know.

For the mean time I couldn’t ask You to say I love you at all.
But I’ll shout to the entire earth how I love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment